This NEETLab Challenge contains five levels of test. Each level gets tougher starting from level-1. Our team of experts have designed questions for this challenge in such a way that it covers all the concepts, problem solving methods based on the weight-age given in previous NEET/AIPMT examinations.
We Guarantee A Medical Seat if you clear the Level-4 Challenge.
Rules for NEETLab Challenge
- The Challenge Contains 5 Levels of online test.
- No Negative Marking for wrong answers. Each question carries 1 points.
- The first level contains 60 questions randomly distributed over Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Duration of the exam is 1 hour. You can take level-1 challenge any number of times(once in a week). The passing percentage for Level-1 is 65%.
- The second level contains 120 questions randomly distributed over Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Duration of the exam is 2 hours. You can take level-2 challenge for maximum 5 attempts (once in a week). The passing percentage for Level-2 is 70%
- From third level, the number of questions are 180 which covers Physics(45 questions), Chemistry(45 questions) and Biology(90 questions). The duration of the exam is 3 hours. From level-3, you are given only 5 attempts to clear that level. The Passing Percentage from Level-3 is 75%. So do not attempt these tests without doing any preparation.
- You will get Certificate From NEETLab at your doorstep along with a surprise gift after you clear till Level-3.
- NEETLab guarantees a medical seat for you if your clear till Level-4.
After you complete the test, you can compare your score against the other students who have taken this test before. This will help you to understand where you stand with respect to other students.
Subject: Practice Test (5)
Send 'SAVE FEES' Whatsapp request to save 70% MBBS tuition fees
Share this page with your friends